The installation procedures of water chiller include:
1. During installation, please check whether the machine is damaged and select a suitable place for installation and future maintenance. The site for installing the unit must be the floor or installation pad, with a levelness within 6.4mm, and can bear the operating weight of the unit.
2. The chiller shall be placed in the machine room with room temperature of 4.4-43.3 ℃, and there shall be enough space around and above the unit for daily maintenance.
3. At one end of the unit, a pipe extraction space for cleaning the condenser tube bundle shall be reserved, and door holes or other holes at appropriate positions can also be used.
4. Select water pipes with appropriate pipe diameter, cooling system and cold water system when the unit operates at maximum power, and connect them correctly.
5. For ordinary applications, the water flow velocity through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0-3.6m/s.
6. The water flow shall be stable under any load.
7. All cooling water pipes shall be designed and installed according to the conventional method. The chilled water pump shall be located on the inlet pipe of the chiller to ensure the positive pressure and flow in the unit. When piping, damping pipes shall be set to ensure proper elasticity, and prevent the water in the evaporator from being drained when the water pump stops.
8. The pipeline shall be firmly supported independent of the chiller to avoid stress on the components of the chiller.
9. In order to reduce noise and vibration, it is better to install vibration isolator on the pipeline.
10. In order to use the chiller economically and effectively, it is recommended to invite water treatment experts to analyze the water supply quality of evaporator and condenser. Poor water quality will cause scale, affect heat transfer, or produce corrosion precipitation, affect the performance of the unit and increase operation and maintenance costs.
11. Generally speaking, proper water treatment and regular cleaning can maintain its good performance.
12. Please install a filter at the inlet of the water pipe and clean it regularly.
13. After leak test, all nozzle openings must be treated with rust prevention.
14. In order to facilitate daily maintenance, the user can take some (or all) of the following measures: the pressure gauge and stop valve with cock can be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of cooling water and chilled water, close to the chiller as far as possible;
Lifting rails and beams can be erected above the equipment to facilitate maintenance.