High and low temperature impact chamber is a necessary test equipment of material such as metal, plastic, rubber, electronics and so on, used for testing material structure or composite material. It can figure out the tolerance degree in the instantaneous continuous environment of extremely high temperature and extremely low temperature to know the chemical change or physical injury because of contraction principle at least time. It is divided into two sides and three sides. The difference lies between the test mode and the internal structure. The product meets the requirements of GB/T2423.1-2008 TESTA, GB/T2423.2-2008 TEST B, GB-T10592-2008, GJB150.3-198, GJB360A-96 METHOD 107.
The liquid impact test box (also called liquid tank impact test box) adopts stirring convection liquid medium instead of circulating air medium for heat transfer, which can meet the rigorous test requirements. The system structure can be divided into high temperature liquid tanks (preheating zones). The cryogenic liquid bath (precooling zone) consists of two parts, which are controlled by mechanical transmission components to alternately place test samples into high and low temperature baths to simulate the transient environment between high and low temperatures.
The liquid impact test chamber is suitable for the simulation evaluation of the reliability of the aviation industry, defense industry, automation components, auto parts, electronic and electrical instrument components, semi-conductor and other related products and materials under conditions of rapid changes in ambient temperature to determine the reliability of the product. Whether the parameters such as sex and stability can be qualified or not, the test provides the basis for predicting and improving the quality and reliability of the product.
1. Forced stirring convection is used in high and low temperature liquid tanks.
2. The automatic upper, lower, left, and right displacement mechanism is used to move the sample basket to the preheating and pre-cooling tanks, and the way of the round-trip impact.
3. Use a single identical liquid in the high and low temperature tank to reduce the cost of frequently changing liquids.
4 using the original LCD integrated Chinese and English color LCD touch screen controller
5. The equipment can meet the needs of the site and can choose water cooling or air cooling
6. The thermal shock mechanism movement time is within 10 seconds