What is the local overheating machine room water chiller?
The local overheating machine room water chiller is a data center that uses fluid to dissipate heat. The liquid-cooled local overheating machine room water chiller is different from the traditional air-cooled machine room. It uses liquid cooling to cool down, which can help companies improve the energy efficiency and reliability of the data center. performance, and reduce the space of the computer room, thereby reducing operating costs.
1. What is the local overheating machine room water chiller?
The local overheating machine room water chiller cools down by liquid heat dissipation. The “liquid” here generally refers to oil, but it can also be water or other liquids. All kinds of equipment and cabinets in the data center will be equipped with radiators to conduct heat to the cooling equipment. The radiator will bring the liquid over, and the liquid will dissipate heat from the device to cool it down. The liquid circulates continuously throughout the process, continuously taking away heat and transporting it to the radiator to improve heat dissipation efficiency. Compared with the traditional air cooling method, this liquid cooling method can remove excess heat more quickly.
2. The local overheating machine room water chiller has the following advantages:
- Since the efficiency of liquid cooling is higher than that of air cooling, and more heat is transported, the liquid cooling machine room can maximize energy efficiency and reduce waste.
2. Local overheating computer room water cooler The liquid cooling system occupies less space than the air cooling system and has a higher degree of integration, thereby reducing the total area of the computer room.
3. In the case of high air temperature, it is easy to cause equipment damage due to heat accumulation, and the liquid cooling of the water cooler in the local overheating machine room can help stabilize the operation of the equipment and reduce the downtime and maintenance time of the machine room.
4. The water chiller in the local overheating machine room is based on a closed heat dissipation system design, and there are no exposed cables in the entire machine room, so the water chiller in the local overheating machine room can improve the safety of equipment operation.
LNEYA data center liquid cooling solutionLiquid Cooled CDU Distribution Unit Cold plate liquid cooling CDU-15kW LNEYA relies on its strong R&D, construction, and oper...View Details
Immersion phase change liquid cooling-LNEYA liquid cooling-liquid cooling system A large amount of data throughput and calculation makes the data center, which is the "brain" of emerging te...View Details
Introduction to cold plate liquid cooling system products and equipment With the stringent PUE requirements in different regions and the widespread application of high-density ser...View Details