In the laboratory, a wide range of experimental instruments are widely used. When the experimental instruments are in operation, they are inseparable from the high-low temperature circulating device refrigeration heating equipment. What should be paid attention to when the high and low temperature circulating devices are in operation?
The high and low temperature circulation device uses the coolant as a medium to transfer heat generated by other instruments or equipment that need to be cooled, and the heat is dissipated to the outside of the device through the refrigeration system, thereby ensuring that the device operates in a normal temperature range. Between the device and the instrument and equipment, the pressure of the pump in the device is used to form a closed medium circulation, and the temperature of the medium is detected by the temperature sensor to control the refrigerator.
Equipment from high and low temperature cycle equipment manufacturers should be installed in a well-equipped laboratory:
1. A well-ventilated, dust-free, stable ground or laboratory countertop;
2. Avoid droplets and more steam;
3. Avoid areas where inflows, stagnation, and leakage of flammable gases are likely to occur;
4. Avoid near high frequency equipment (high frequency welding machine, etc.);
5. Avoid placing high-temperature cycle equipment manufacturers' equipment in places where acidic solutions are frequently used;
6. Avoid frequent use of special sprayers (including sulfides);
From the point of view of the convenient and safe operation of the high and low temperature circulation device during maintenance and installation, the space between the indoor unit and the obstacle should be ensured as much as possible.
If you need to know more about high and low temperature cycle devices, you can contact the manufacturer for more information.