The reactor heating and cooling device is suitable for high-purity metal, rare substance purification, laboratory environment simulation, magnetron sputtering, vacuum coating and other industries. Large cryogenic pump units can provide a cooling environment for laboratory instruments. The heating and cooling unit of the reactor is a low-temperature liquid circulation equipment that adopts a mechanical form to refrigerate. It has the function of providing cryogenic liquid and cryogenic water bath.
Combined with rotary evaporator, vacuum freeze drying oven, circulating water multi-purpose vacuum pump, magnetic stirrer and other instruments, it can perform multi-functional chemical reaction operations and drug storage at low temperatures. The reactor heating and cooling device can be used with a variety of instruments, with large cooling capacity, fast cooling speed and low energy consumption, which greatly improves the work efficiency; the flow rate of the reactor heating and cooling device can be adjusted or customized, according to user requirements Reasonable match with refrigeration capacity, low temperature and container capacity. It can meet the actual needs of different users.
The main purpose of the reactor heating and cooling unit:
1. It can provide ultra-low temperature and constant temperature circulating liquid for double-layer glass reactor, stainless steel reactor, rotary evaporator and other instruments and equipment.
2. Provide a constant temperature experiment place for glass containers and glass reaction devices.
3, petrochemical, biopharmaceutical, food and other industries provide constant temperature test field source.
4. Low temperature cooling and temperature control can be performed on the power supply and light source of the electron microscope.
5. Low temperature cooling and temperature control can be performed on the heating part of industrial machinery.
Points to note when choosing a heating and cooling unit for the reactor:
1. Choose the circulating pump model according to the required coolant volume. Of course, the larger the capacity and the lower the temperature, the higher the price.
2. According to the different temperature requirements of the experiment, select a cryopump with the corresponding temperature control range. The lower the temperature, the higher the price of the pump, and the low temperature of the heating and cooling device of the LNEYA reactor can reach -120℃.
3. Whether the test solution is corrosive, if it is a strong acid/alkali type solution, you need to purchase a corrosion-resistant reactor heating and cooling device.