How to deal with chip failure in integrated circuit chip test?
The integrated circuit chip test is used in various chips, semiconductors, and component tests. Once the chip fails, the test work will stop. Therefore, the ineffective user of the integrated circuit chip test needs to know clearly.
The purpose of integrated circuit chip failure analysis is to confirm the failure phenomenon of electronic components by various test analysis techniques and analysis procedures, to distinguish the failure mode and failure mechanism, and to confirm the cause of failure, and to propose suggestions for improving the design and manufacturing process to prevent Repeated failures occur to improve the reliability of components. Failure analysis is an important part of product reliability engineering. General electronic products in the development phase of integrated circuit chips, failure analysis can correct errors in the design and development stages, shorten the development cycle, failure analysis can identify the cause of component failure and the responsible party responsible for component failure during product production, testing and use. According to the failure analysis results, it is important to improve the design and improve the products to improve the finished product yield and reliability.
The diagnosis process for the cause of the failure of integrated circuit chips is called failure analysis. However, in the process of failure analysis, we often need to use instrumentation and chemical methods for analysis. The main contents of failure analysis include: clear analysis of objects and confirmation of failure. Mode, determine the cause of failure, study the failure mechanism, and propose improvement measures.
Nowadays, science and technology are developing rapidly, integrated circuit chips are becoming more and more miniaturized, complicated, systematic, other functions are getting stronger and stronger, integration is getting higher and higher, and the volume is getting smaller and smaller, so the requirements for the analysis of failed components are coming. The higher the failure, the new technology, the new method and the new equipment for analysis. In the actual failure analysis process, the failure conditions encountered are different. According to the purpose and actuality of the failure analysis, choose the right one. The analysis techniques and methods should be accurate, the reasons are clear, the mechanism is clear, the measures are effective, and the simulation is reproduced.
The operation of the integrated circuit chip test operation suggests that the chip failure work is better, and avoiding some force majeure causes the integrated circuit chip test to be unreasonable.
(Content source network, if there is any infringement, please contact to delete.)
- July 4, 2018The refrigeration system of cold plate freezer adopts secondary super-cooler technology with the rapid refrigeration and low limiting temperature. It uses imported brand name semi-hermetic piston comp...view
- July 4, 2018What are the characteristics and functions of ultra low freezer: 1. Ultra low freezer can prevent the precision of machine equipment from being influenced by the change of oil temperature in the proce...view
- July 4, 2018Guanya is a leading role in heating cooling circulator. It provides the customers with proposal and technology of controlling the cold and heat, temperature control system with stable property, extend...view
- July 4, 2018The price of heating cooling circulator is determined by raw materials, manufacturing overhead, technical cost, impacting on the final quotation.The heating cooling circulator is made of shell and int...view
- July 4, 2018With the continuous development of enterprises, as a matching equipment used in the lad, the heating cooling circulator which acts as a brand for manufacturers will be prosperous in the market, accele...view
- July 4, 2018The refrigeration principle of the so-called low temperature chiller is to use the artificial method, compressor refrigeration, through energy consumption, in a cycle process, in the process that cool...view