High temperature silicone oil cooling and heating cycle machine maintenance steps
The mechanical wear of the high temperature silicone oil cooling and heating cycle machine is an important factor that directly affects the refrigeration capacity. It is necessary to record the operating parameters during use, often listen to the sound during the operation, and check the refrigerant and refrigerating oil. Troubleshoot based on this, regular maintenance and maintenance, so that when the high-temperature silicone oil cooling and heating cycle machine fails, the maintenance personnel can quickly find the problem and eliminate the fault by referring to the recorded parameters.
1. Discharge the refrigerant in the industrial chilled system: the needle valve is kept on the suction side of the industrial explosion-proof low-temperature refrigerator, the three-way valve is connected to the needle valve, the operating valve is opened, and the inside of the refrigerator is cooled. All reagents in the industrial refrigerator system have been discharged;
2. Replace the faulty parts of the high-temperature silicone oil cooling and heating cycle machine: If you know which parts are faulty, please directly replace the faulty parts;
3. Nitrogen flushing and pressure test: Nitrogen is still injected through the needle valve on the suction side of the industrial high-temperature silicon oil cooling and heating cycle machine;
4. Vacuum: After the pressure test, the industrial refrigerator needs to be vacuum cleaned to ensure that there is no problem;
5. Refrigerant filling: There are two filling methods for the refrigerant in the high-temperature cooling and heating cycle machine, namely the low-pressure side filling method and the high-pressure side filling method;
6. Test run: After completing the above steps, please test run the high-temperature silicone oil cooling and heating cycle machine to ensure that there is no problem;
After completing the maintenance of the high-temperature silicone oil cooling and heating cycle machine and troubleshooting, the performance of the corresponding parts will be tested to ensure the reliable and stable operation of the equipment.