With the rapid development of electronic products, while the quality of products is improving, the decline in product prices is increasingly being valued by consumers. In order to reduce th...View details
The heat conduction oil heating circulation system adopts a fully closed loop structure to directly act on the heat energy to the heated medium. Its advantages are:
(1) Due to the continuous renewal of the heat transfer surface, the heat loss is small;
(2) The temperature field distribution state of the medium can be changed during operation;
(3) Multiple units can be used in parallel. The closed circulation system has a wide range of applications, such as various boilers, industrial furnaces, air preheaters, dryers, ovens and other places that require heat transfer.
But it also has many shortcomings, mainly as follows:
(1) Air resistance is easy to occur when there is gas or liquid in the system;
(2) It is not easy to realize automatic control and remote control;
(3) It is difficult to adapt to high temperature and high pressure occasions.
LNEYA’s heat conduction oil heating circulation system adopts the complete cooling process to achieve 300°C to 50°C cooling, which can continuously increase and decrease the temperature. There is no oil mist volatilization at high temperature, and the heat transfer oil will not be oxidized and browned. It has the function of correcting the internal circulation temperature probe PT100. With safety protection functions, such as self-diagnosis, high-voltage pressure switch, overload relay, thermal protection device, etc. When the system is running, the pressure will not increase due to high temperature, and the heat transfer medium will be automatically replenished at low temperature.
Once the expansion valve of the vocs condensing and separating device fails, if the solution is not solved in time, the entire vocs condensing and separating device may be unavailable. Ther...View details
In the glycol chiller, the condenser temperature is the saturation temperature when the refrigerant in the condenser condenses under the steam pressure. Once the condenser temperature in th...View details