Many industrial productions are inseparable from the low-temperature production environment provided by the chiller and cannot obtain efficient production capacity. Therefore, industrial chiller equipment is a very important refrigeration equipment in the industrial market. At present, industrial chiller products can be divided into different types, and their application range is also relatively wide. Let's talk about the principle of air-cooled chillers.
The air-cooled chiller mainly uses a cooling fan to dissipate the heat of the built-in cooler with aluminum platinum fins. The cooler generally adopts an axial flow upward blowing method. Its advantage depends on the simplicity of the device. It only needs to be connected to the cold water inlet and outlet, and is suitable for areas with inconvenient tap water or lack of water sources.
The air-cooled chiller is one of the chiller models. It uses the compressor of the chiller to cool the water at room temperature to a certain temperature to enhance the cooling of the mold or machine. It is an independent machine, and the radiator is a built-in fan. There are mainly three interconnected systems: refrigerant circulation system, water circulation system, and electrical automatic control system.
Refrigerant circulation system:
The liquid refrigerant in the evaporator absorbs heat from the water and starts to evaporate. Eventually a certain temperature difference will be formed between the refrigerant and the water. The liquid refrigerant also evaporates completely into a gaseous state, and then is sucked and compressed by the compressor (pressure and temperature increase). The gaseous refrigerant releases heat through the condenser and condenses into a liquid. After throttling by the expansion valve (or cooling water pipe), it becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure refrigerant, enters the evaporator, and completes the refrigerant cycle process.
Water circulatory system:
The water pump is responsible for pumping the water in the water tank to the equipment that needs to be cooled by the user. The chilled water will take away heat and increase its temperature before returning to the chilled water tank.
Water-cooled chillers mainly use water to dissipate heat from the shell and tube cooler. A closed cooling tower needs to be installed. Contrary to air-cooled chillers. Water-cooled chillers do not require cooling fans and have superior energy consumption. The chiller uses water to dissipate heat from the heat pipe, and the heat exchange efficiency is higher than that of the air-cooled chiller.
Our LNEYA air-cooled chillers have the following characteristics:
1. Easy to install, easy to operate, suitable for cooling of various factory equipment.
2. Low noise water pump, compressor motor, good cooling and condensation effect, stable throttling mechanism, and excellent anti-rust treatment.
3. Adopt high-performance compressor imported from Europe and America, with high EER value, low noise and stable operation
4. LCD control panel, equipped with precision electric temperature controller, can run smoothly for a long time.
5. Using high-efficiency heat transfer heat exchanger, the loss of cold capacity is small, the oil return is easy, and the heat transfer tube does not freeze and crack.
6. The structure is highly optimized, and the heat exchange plate is used to support the body. The structure is simple, compact and practical.
7. Multi-level or stepless capacity control to accurately coordinate load changes.