When the reactor water-cooled chiller has complete accessories, in actual use, it is necessary to provide it with regular rest time. In order to maintain stable performance of the chiller during long-term operation, users need to master the method of stopping operation according to actual use requirements to reduce excessive wear and tear of the equipment.
1. When it is necessary to shut down, first consider ensuring that the reactor water-cooled chiller is within the shutdown range, and then perform all shutdown operations. In order to avoid the generation of high pressure, the user needs to close the suction shut-off valve and stop the compressor.
2. After the compressor of the chiller is shut down, the oil pump needs to be operated. Return the slide valve of the freezer to the 0 mark position, so that the load reduction reaches zero. At this time, the oil pump will immediately stop all operations.
3. For the reactor water-cooled chiller, the operation of the water pump and the cooling water tower needs to be stopped in the later stage. After stopping such devices, you can turn off the entire power supply and complete the entire shutdown process. Ensure that the reactor's water-cooled chiller is in a shutdown state.
Precautions for the shutdown of the water-cooled chiller of the reactor:
1. If the machine is shut down for a long time, special treatment is required. Including the condenser and the evaporator, all refrigerants need to be pumped into the condenser, and all water sources must be discharged at the same time to avoid corrosion and other problems.
2. After the shutdown is completed, various accessories need to be carefully tested. The shutdown process is special, and the correct shutdown procedure can prolong the service life of the equipment.
For long-term closed reactor water-cooled chillers, careful testing is required to ensure that the equipment is kept away from various corrosive substances. When our LNEYA equipment is delivered to the user, there will be a detailed instructions for use. The content includes the handling methods and precautions of the water-cooled water chiller at the use site, in order to reduce equipment failure and protect the user For the efficiency of use, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for details.