The high and low temperature thermostat is a temperature control device used in the pharmaceutical industry to heat the reactor for different time periods. It is simple and convenient to operate, and can quickly improve the temperature rise and fall speed and temperature distribution accuracy. It is suitable for producing high temperature and low temperature working conditions.
1. When selecting the high and low temperature thermostat of the reactor, it is necessary to pay attention to the size of the inlet and outlet of the reactor, the size/weight of the reactor, the volume of the jacket or coil, and the parameters of the materials in the reactor, such as density/specific heat/viscosity, etc., The temperature that the material needs to reach, the time required for heating to this temperature, whether it needs refrigeration or explosion-proof, etc. to choose.
2. Refrigeration + heating function to meet different temperature requirements under different needs, using compressor combined technology, refrigeration circuits are independent of each other, time-sharing staggered start, reducing interference to the power grid, stably exerting compressor performance and saving electricity, Fully automatic temperature control, which can meet continuous operation 24 hours a day.
3. Adopt compressor refrigeration + high pressure linkage heating technology, or direct heating wire heating, real-time control through the control system, meet the requirements of using cold water or hot water, maintain the water temperature at the set state, low vibration, low noise, heat exchange materials , high energy efficiency ratio.
4. Long service life, the design of evaporator and condenser is very reasonable, the oil return is smooth, and the service life and efficiency of the compressor are maintained.
5. The main components such as the compressor are equipped with qualified accessories, fully baked paint and anti-rust treatment, cooling and heating performance, fully intelligent temperature control system, and the unit is designed to run 24 hours without stopping.
6. The temperature control reaches the expected temperature range. This whole process will cause a certain chemical reaction to generate heat. This reaction process is easily affected by the outside world. Therefore, the placement environment is more important. It is recommended to choose a ventilated and cool room for placement.
7. It can be matched with reactors of different sizes for cooling, heating and temperature control. Different sizes of reactors bring different heat capacities, so their ability to absorb or release heat is also different. Therefore, users need to provide accurate responses when selecting models. The size of the kettle, temperature requirements, materials and other working conditions require the manufacturer to select the model to avoid the equipment not meeting the expected temperature requirements due to the selection of large or small models.
8. The unique heating design can make the temperature rise and fall quickly to the temperature required by the production process. The PID control technology used can evenly rise and fall the temperature to a constant value, and the temperature control precision is high.
Introduction to the advantages of high heat density intelligent liquid cooling chiller For cooling equipment used in the data center industry, the traditional cooling method is air cooling. At this stage, high heat density intell...View Details
Generally, non professionals should be confused about the reactor.The reactor is composed of reactor body, reactor cover, jacket, agitator, transmission device, shaft seal device, support, etc. It is generally understood as a container wit...View Details
There are mainly 2 types of vehicles:1. Battery for pure electric vehicle2. Fuel cell, dedicated to fuel cell electric vehiclesThermal test: This test is performed to characterize the reaction of cells to the high-temperature environment.a...View Details
As the requirements for process production become higher and higher, industrial ultra-low temperature chillers are required to provide cryogenic liquid below 5 degrees or even more than minus 100 degrees in some chemical process synthesis,...View Details