Multi-reactor temperature control unit
& Control Reaction Kettle Material Temperature
TCU temperature control system can achieve dynamic temperature control from -120°C to 300°C. The TCU temperature control system uses existing thermal energy (such as steam, cooling water and ultra-low temperature liquid – “primary system”) infrastructure to integrate it into the control system. In single fluid systems or secondary loops at process equipment temperatures. This enables only one heat transfer liquid to flow into the jacket of the reaction vessel (rather than directly introducing steam, cooling water or ultra-low temperature liquid), and controlling the temperature of the entire reaction process through calculations.
ZLF-N series uses the main cold source/or main heat source to proportionally adjust the system flow to control the heat entering the reactor jacket. There is also a set of heat exchangers for heating or cooling to control temperature rise or cooling. In addition to the ZLF-N function, ZLF-NS adds a set of heat exchangers for high-temperature cooling function; ZLF-NH adds an electric auxiliary heating function; ZLF-NSH adds a set of heat exchangers for high-temperature cooling function and electric auxiliary heating function.
|Temp Range||-45°C ~ +250°C|
Temperature control range: -120°C to +250°C
The SR series uses a set of cooling heat exchangers and a set of heating heat exchangers. The cold heat is controlled to enter the heat exchangers through a proportional regulating valve, and then is input to the reactor jacket through a unified medium for heat exchange and temperature control. The system has built-in Expansion tank. In addition to the SR-N function, the SR-NS series adds a set of heat exchangers for high temperature cooling function; the SR-NH series adds an electric auxiliary heating function; the SR-NSH series adds a set of heat exchangers for high temperature cooling function and electric auxiliary Heating function.
|Temp Range||-120°C ~ +250°C|
DCS integrated automatic control system applies computer control technology to scientifically, effectively and strictly monitor and control the process operations and parameters of pharmaceutical production, and realize the continuity and automation of pharmaceutical production.
This solution is based on the advanced process control system SIMATIC PCS 7. It is designed with reference to the advanced concepts of real-time release detection in the new version of GMP pharmaceutical production quality management specifications and the product life cycle implementation proposed by the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) to establish the quality of the entire pharmaceutical production process. The monitoring system realizes the quality management of the entire production process from raw materials to finished products, making the pharmaceutical production process digital and standardized, with data traceability and early warning functions, and comprehensively improving the quality control level of pharmaceutical production.
Advantages of TCU temperature control unit
- Users can get a sealed and repeatable temperature control in a wide temperature range, which can achieve temperature control from -120 degrees to 300 degrees;
- It avoids the need for replacement of traditional equipment and facilities and maintenance of jackets; the smaller fluid volume also ensures fast response of the control loop and minimal thermal response delay;
- Built-in electric heating thermal oil auxiliary system, which can automatically turn on the auxiliary heating system according to demand and reduce the steam pressure;
- It can accurately match each heat demand through fast operation to achieve the purpose of saving energy;
- Control the temperature of the entire reaction process through accurate and fast calculations, and perform rapid response control for exothermic and endothermic reactions during the entire reaction process;
- Standardized interfaces are reserved, and cold and heat source heat exchange modules can be added according to actual needs;
- The reaction process temperature and single fluid temperature can be selectively controlled, and the temperature difference between the reaction process temperature and the heat transfer single fluid temperature can be set and controlled;
- Can carry out formula management and production process recording;
Provide 7*24 free consultation, you only need to provide temperature control needs
Recommended temperature control system
Cooling and Heating Systems (SUNDI series)
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Application: Various Reactors (Microchannels, Glass, Jacketed Reactors, etc.), Distillation or Extraction System, Laboratory, University, Research Institute, Aerospace, Automotive Industry, Semiconductor and Electrical Test, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biochemical, Medical, Hospital, R&D Workshop, Aerospace, Biological and Other Industries.
|-10 ~ +150°C||-25 ~ +200°C||-45 ~ +250°C||-45 ~ +300°C||-60 ~ +250°C||-70 ~ +250°C||-80 ~ +250°C||-90 ~ +250°C||-100 ~ +100°C||-25 ~+200°C for two reactors||-40 ~+200°C for two reactors|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 15kW||up to 200kW||up to 200kW||up to 25kW||up to 25kW||up to 15kW||up to 80kW||up to 80kW||up to 80kW||up to 10*2kW||up to 10*2kW|
Cooling and Heating Systems (WTD series)
（Micro channel / tube reactors specialized）
Temperature Control Range: -70°C to +300°C
Specialized design for micro channel (small liquid holding capacity, strong heat exchange capacity, circulation system high pressure drop)
|Temperature range||-70°C ~+300°C||-45°C ~+250°C||-70°C ~+200°C|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 7.5kW||up to 5.5kW||up to 50kW|
Cooling and Heating Systems (TES series)
Temperature Control Range: -85°C ~ +250°C
Applications: Various reactors (microchannel, glass, jacketed reactors, etc.), distillation or extraction systems, laboratories, universities, research institutes, aerospace, chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, biochemical, medical, hospitals, R&D workshops, Industries such as aerospace and biology.
|Temperature range||-45°C ~ +250°C||-85°C ~+200°C||-60°C ~+200°C|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 25kW||up to 25kW||up to 60kW|
Temperature process control principle (control reactor materials)
- The method of changing the control setting value can respond to the system lag in the process as quickly as possible and obtain a smaller system overshoot. The control consists of two sets of PID (each set of PID is variable) control loops. These two sets of control loops are called: master loop and slave loop. The control output of the master loop is used as the set value of the slave loop. The system uses feedforward PV. The output of the PID operation result of the master control loop is combined with the feedforward PV signal as the set value of the slave control loop. Through this control of the temperature change gradient, the temperature control accuracy of the system is ensured. (General anti-hysteresis cascade control)
- The specially designed lag predictor (model-free self-building tree algorithm) generates a dynamic signal yc(t) that replaces the process variable y(t) as a feedback signal. Generating an e(t) signal to the controller allows the controller to predict the control effect without a large lag, so that the controller can always generate an appropriate control signal. That is to say, even if there is a large lag, this dynamic signal yc(t) can keep the feedback loop working normally. However, if a general PID is used to control a process with a significant time lag, the controller output will not be properly adjusted during the lag time. The feedback signal keeps growing, causing the system response to overshoot or even make the system out of control.
- Through three-point sampling (material temperature point, temperature control system outlet temperature, temperature control system inlet temperature), through the combination of our company’s own model-free self-building tree algorithm and the general anti-lag cascade algorithm.