1. Installation (check the machine for damage, choose the right location for installation and maintenance)
2. The location of the installation unit must be the floor, mounting mat or foundation, the level is within 6.4mm, and can withstand the working weight of the unit.
3. The equipment should be placed in the equipment room at a temperature of 4.4-43.3. There should be enough space around the equipment and above for routine maintenance work.
4. Space should be left at one end of the unit to clean the tubes of the condenser tubes. Door openings or other suitable openings can also be used.
5. Select the water pipe with the proper diameter of the pipe, the cooling system and the cold water system running at the maximum power of the equipment, and then connect them correctly.
6. For normal use, the flow rate of the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0 and 3.6 m / s.
7. Under any load conditions, the water flow should be stable.
8. In order to use the chiller cost-effectively, we recommend that water treatment experts analyze the water quality of the evaporator and condenser water supply. Poor quality can cause dirt to affect heat transfer, or corrosion and precipitation and growth of organic matter, affecting unit performance and increasing operating and maintenance costs.