The installation requirement of the industrial chiller:
1. Power supply
(1) The chiller power supply adopts three-phase four-wire, power supply line (R, S, T) connected with power supply fire line, (N) zero line, (G) ground line.
(2) The perforation on the main power line control box of the unit is connected to the connecting post in the box to ensure that the connection is tight.
(3) Unit distribution requirements: main power supply voltage: rated voltage should be in the range of the (+10%).
(4) When the voltage fluctuation of the main power supply exceeds the prescribed range, it is not allowed to start the water cooler, otherwise it is regarded as improper operation, and the damage caused by it is not within the scope of the company's maintenance.
(5) Water flow switch, water pump, cooling tower motor and other interlocking circuits of the water system can be correctly connected to the unit control circuit when necessary.
(6) Water chillers are equipped with current overload protection, compressor exhaust end high and low voltage protection, motor coil overheating protection, anti-icing protection, cooling water flow chain protection and other measures, which is advanced in the control of the circuit. The control circuit of chiller group of our company has been installed and commissioned in the factory. Do not alter without permission. If you need to change, please contact our company.
2. In order to ensure the safety and normal operation of the air conditioning system and prevent the failure of chillers caused by inappropriate water distribution pipeline construction, the following matters should be paid attention to when installing this unit:
(1) When hoisting and installing chillers, attention should be paid not to damage the unit, and the space around the chiller should be rationally arranged to facilitate maintenance and repair of chiller.
(2) According to the requirements of the national standards for piping system design and construction and installation, the design and installation of the frozen water and cooling water system should be reasonable, so as to give full play to the performance of chillers.
(3) The unit should be placed horizontally and installed in the ventilation position.
(4) Select the matching cooling tower according to the refrigeration capacity of the unit.
(5) The piping of the unit shall be installed and constructed according to the piping method recommended by the company.
(6) When the environment around the water source and cooling tower is bad, Y-type filters must be installed in the refrigerated water and cooling water circuit, and the automatic exhaust valve must be installed at the highest part of the closed refrigerated water system, and drainage joints must be installed at the lowest part of the system to drain water.
(7) After the refrigerated water pipeline system passes the leak test, the insulation layer is wrapped to avoid the loss of cooling capacity and dripping water in the pipeline.