1. Firstly, check whether the power supply is normal. The voltage of the power supply should not exceed or be lower than the rated voltage of the unit (+10). The commonly used voltage is 3-phase 380V and single-phase 220V. When the voltage is too low or too high, the chiller can not be started.
2. For the compressor unit with water system, carefully check whether the cooling water system and chilled water system have water, and whether the water pressure is normal, whether the pipeline system of cooling water and chilled water is unblocked.
3. Check whether all kinds of pressure gauges, thermometers, flowmeters, solenoid valves, relays and energy regulating valves of industrial chillers are in good condition or not.
4. Check the transmission device. If it is driven by belt, we should check whether all kinds of protective devices are completely reliable, whether all kinds of wrong appliances and protective appliances are complete and effective.
5. Check all kinds of valves of high-pressure system and low-pressure system of industrial chiller, and whether the switch state is correct when starting or running.
6. Check crankcase lubricant. The oil level should not be lower than or higher than the indicated oil level. If the lubricating oil is not enough, the same specification and type of lubricating oil should be added.
7. Check whether there is leakage in refrigerant system of industrial chiller and whether there is leakage in lubricating oil system.
8. Check whether the liquid level of the tank is normal, and the liquid level should be kept between one-third and two-thirds.
9. Read records of the handover, records, reports and drawings of the installation and repairment.
The function of industrial chiller is to provide cooling water to lower the temperature of the equipnent, so as to ensure the stability of product quality and improve the production efficiency of the whole factory. In the process of using, we should carefully observe and listen to the voices and abnormalities emitted by the components of the unit, and regularly do maintenance work for the chiller. When the unit is not used for a long time, we should drain the water from the pipeline and cover the unit with articles.