1. Pressure should be high and exhaust should be total. There may be heat dissipation problems.
When the high and low pressure of the system are higher than normal, there is usually air or excessive refrigerant in the system. At this time, we need to re-vacuum, and then add a proper amount of refrigerant to solve this problem. But there are also bad heat dissipation, especially when the ambient temperature is high, and the heat dissipation is often poor. The causes of failure are usually blockage of radiator, dirt and dirt, insufficient speed of cooling fan, etc.
2. If the pressure is doubled low, the refrigerant will be lost, otherwise the system will be shut down.
When both high and low pressures are low, there are two possibilities:
(1) When the system is blocked, the blocked part will produce throttling, and the throttling part will have obvious temperature difference, so the problem can be found manually.
(2) Refrigerant leakage results in insufficient refrigerant, which is a common phenomenon. At this time, the cryogenic water cooler detector must be used to find the leakage components and repair them.
3. Replace compressors with low pressure, high pressure.
When the pressure gauge of cryogenic chiller detects that the low pressure of cryogenic chiller system is higher than normal and the high pressure is lower than normal, the cooling effect of cryogenic chiller can never reach the normal effect. The reason is probably the wear of cryogenic chiller pumps, resulting in power decline. At this time, it often needs to replace the compressor to solve this problem.
4. When there is water vapor in the shaking table system, it must be evacuated more thoroughly.
When the cryogenic refrigeration system
works the system will have water if the instrument pointer keeps shaking. In order to solve this problem, it is usually necessary to re-vacuum. Pumping time shall not be less than 15 minutes. If necessary, it needs to change dry bottles to completely drain water from the system.