Thermal Management & Liquid Cooling System
Energy Storage Cabinet & Charging Pile
Liquid Cooled Chiller for Energy Storage Systems（ESS）
Due to the thermal characteristics of batteries, thermal management has become a key link in the electrochemical energy storage industry chain.
The energy storage system generates a large amount of heat and has limited heat dissipation space, making it difficult to achieve temperature control under natural ventilation, which can easily damage the battery’s lifespan and safety.
Ideally, the thermal management design can control the temperature inside the energy storage system within the optimal temperature range (10-35 ° C) for lithium battery operation, and ensure the temperature uniformity inside the battery pack. At present, the mainstream Technology roadmap of thermal management of energy storage is air cooling and liquid cooling.
At present, the proportion of liquid cooling technology in new large-scale storage projects on the power generation side/grid side is rapidly increasing.
The cooling unit of our LNEYA is air-cooled, water-cooled and liquid-cooled. However, with the development and trend of the industry, liquid cooling will become the mainstream. For this purpose, we have specially developed and produced related series of equipment. According to the needs of use, the environmental use range is -45℃~ 55°C, the refrigeration capacity is accurate at ±0.5°C.
It is an AC power type chiller, which can be left-connected or right-connected, with integrated design, real-time intelligent speed regulation of the fan, and matching with the heat load at all times. High reliability, 365 days of uninterrupted operation, heating capacity of 15kW, meeting the heating needs of low temperature scenarios.
Advantages of energy storage liquid cooled temperature control method
- Safety: The energy storage liquid cooling technology has a high content, and the precise temperature control is achieved through the convection of the cooling liquid to achieve efficient heat dissipation, which greatly reduces the risk of temperature out of control and fire;
2. Economy: Energy storage liquid cooling can save 30%-50% energy consumption and reduce operating costs compared with other energy storage systems through heat exchange between refrigerant and battery cells;
3.Energy storage: Compared with traditional air-cooled energy storage systems, liquid-cooled systems are more suitable for large-scale and long-term energy storage.
4. Adapt to harsh environments: It can operate continuously in the natural environment of -45°C~55°C, and upload real-time temperature data to the ESS integrated data center through the Internet.
Thermal Management Systems for EV Chagrging Pile
The effect of high temperature on the battery
Research data shows that when the temperature is higher than 45 degrees, the cycle life of the battery is significantly reduced, and safety accidents are prone to occur; the experiment further proves that when the lithium iron phosphate battery is raised to 40°C, the battery capacity retention rate will increase by 20°C each time. 10% reduction.
In order to ensure the working temperature of the battery, the most popular cooling solutions are air cooling and liquid cooling.
The effect of low temperature on the battery
The impact of low temperature on the battery is also obvious. For example, the cruising range of electric vehicles in winter is significantly reduced. Because low temperature will reduce the activity of the internal substances of the battery, the charging and discharging power and capacity of the battery will be significantly reduced. At the same time, low temperature will cause the battery to fail to charge, or even damage the battery. If high-power charging is carried out at low temperature, it may cause short circuit, fire and explosion.
● Implement incredible efficiency in high -density environments ● Strictly abide by the compatibility of liquid materials, protect the secondary liquid network to adapt to any facility design and multiple cooling configurations
● Stable design, one-to-one-the redundant options used
● The newly designed integrated controller is easy to deploy and support leakage detection ●-integrated design to save on-site installation and debugging costs
● High energy compressor, efficient energy saving
● Real -time intelligent speed adjustment of the fan, matching the heat load
● Select the RS485 interface to achieve remote settings and monitoring functions
● Have the function of calling for self -starting, and provide a variety of alarms and protection functions environmental protection and high -efficiency R134A refrigerant to meet the requirements of ROHS
● High reliability, uninterrupted at 365 days
● Small size and compact structure
Cooling power 45KW Temperture accuracy ±0.5℃
Thermal chuck or Thermal plate/Thermal control unit for ic test cooling
Temperture Control -45℃~100℃ Antifreeze Flow 2~20L/min
Cooling power 4KW Temperture accuracy ±1℃